Sunday, October 22, 2006

going to meet the family

I've already met R's mom. In fact, we got that out of the way early on -- just a few days after I met R, his mom came into town to visit him.

However, the rest of this family lives in Minnesota. R is really close with his grandmother, and I know it's been awhile since he's been back to visit. He's been talking about going back there to visit, so I've been waiting to see if and when he'd bring it up with me.

Last night before the concert, we were out to dinner and were talking about the upcoming holidays. He started to talk about Minnesota and needing to look into going back, and then asked me if I'd be interested in going.

Of course!! So now we just need to lock down when and look for some airline tickets. I think we're going to go in early December so we don't have to deal with the holiday travel and ticket prices.

1 comment:

Pen In Cheek said...

Oh...mah...gah! This is serious.

You might be the first to borrow my "something blue."