I've gotten feedback from my "avid" readers that it's a little challenging to follow the chronicles of M, A, J and R with only a single letter as their identifier -- even for those of you who have lived through those chapters of my life with me. So, I've decide to unveil the names and refer to them by name going forward.
Voila!
M = Michael (the tech-turned-no-income mountain climber who sponged off of me for two years)
A = Andrew (the Match.com guy who moved in uninvited, remodeled my house, and then 3 months after we broke up, got engaged to his salsa dance instructor)
J = Jon (the tech exec, 16 years my senior, with three children and ungoing a midlife crisis trying to recapture his youth)
And the every charming and wonderful R is Rick.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gadabout, you!
Let the name-calling unleash!
p.s. now maybe you'll let us post comments without our hieroglyphic dictionaries near by...???
Today's "word verification" is prvtevr...yikes! Better than outlyl or mrgghrqwed I guess...
Love,
wtapa
Post a Comment