Thursday, February 22, 2007

it's in the stars, so it must be true

I've set up a page on Live.com where I've got all of my favorite RSS feeds, constantly providing me updates on my favorites news, celebrity gossip, entertainment and blog sites. I also had included my daily horoscope just for kicks -- usually not paying attention to it. But today's takes the cake. What kind of horoscope is this??

Gemini (May 21 - June 21)
Sex and romance are very much on your mind today, dear Gemini. You are feeling especially passionate, and your emotions are rich and deep. At times like this you are likely to want to concentrate on your own pleasure, yet it is important to be sensitive to your partner as well. Racy novels and movies could be especially appealing, and you might toy with the idea of shopping at an adult toy store. Go for it! (Powered by Astrocenter)


Guess I better make sure to stop by Lover's Package on the way home from work. I'm so sure...

1 comment:

Pen In Cheek said...

It's hard for me to read all that naughty talk and look at Shirley Temple!