Tuesday, February 06, 2007

l.m.a.o.

LMAO (Laughing My Ass Off). My sister Andrea called me today during her lunch break to tell me the latest Hunter saga (her year old Lab mix).

She went home for her lunch break and as she was finishing up and getting ready to head back to work, she went into her bedroom to find Hunter laying on the bed. With his tummy facing up, Andrea decided to rub his belly. And to her surprise, he rewarded her by peeing straight up into the air, getting her mostly in her hair.

OMG. I was laughing so hard when she called to tell me. I can just picture the whole thing.

So of course her lunch hour was already near over, and she then had to wash her hair before heading back to work.

Lesson? Make sure you let the dog out to potty *before* you rub their belly.

1 comment:

Pen In Cheek said...

Gotta love those boys...

I've heard they make a pee-pee tee-pee to keep baby boys from peeing on you. Maybe it comes in puppy size, too?