We are home. Yes, three weeks away and I am ready to be back home, sleeping in my own bed. As many of my friends have pointed out, yes it's true....I did not blog while on the trip. But instead I had a travel journal with me to capture the twenty days worth of sights, sounds and thrills of touring Eastern Europe.
I'm currently working through the jetlag, piled up work emails, and an unfinished home remodeling project that was started while we were away (more on this later). But I plan to sit down in the evenings some time this week and begin to post snippets from the trip along with photos on my Travel Diaries blog, so stay tuned on that site, and I'll try to get to it very soon.
In the meantime, I'll put the other immediate question on everyone's minds to rest. No, I did not come back engaged. Even Dean, my hair stylist, was asking me that question yesterday while I was getting my hair therapy.
I'll probably save some of the more personal insights from the trip to post on this private blog instead of sharing those on the travel blog which is available for the whole world to see.
So happy to be home. Talk to you all very soon.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad to have you home! Can't wait to hear allll about your trip.
And by the way...happy 4th 29th birthday!!!
Love,
JV
what? where the hell is your travel blog? Did you not tell me where it was?? Have I been MISSING your travel blog the whole TIME? I"ve been watching THIS blog!
AAACCCCKKK!!!
Can't wait to read and hear all about it.
still...waiting...can't...take...it...much...longer...
Post a Comment