Sunday, November 11, 2007

jackpot

The last time I played the Lottery was when I was living in Atlanta and hated my job so much that I was desperate for any way to get out of there. And at that point, winning the lottery seemed to be my only option.

So when Janya presented us gals with lotto tickets this morning at breakfast, I watched as Jen scratch off her tickets -- no matches. Paranoid that I'd invalidate the tickets by scratching off the wrong sections, I made sure I knew what I was supposed to do before diving in. And wouldn't you believe it?! On the Money, Money, Money ticket, you have to match three dollar amounts to win that amount, and I had three $18 staring right at me. Yeehaw!

After breakfast, we drove to the Duvall Chevron where I popped inside momentarily to redeem and cash out my winning ticket. $18 in the wallet, and I'm ready to do some high rolling now. :)

Thanks, Janya!

No comments: