I'm feeling much better this afternoon, but as you can imagine, completely exhausted.
I have the best friends in the entire world. Thank you for your phone calls and words of support. My sister Andrea was so sweet to send me an anonymous bouquet of flowers to the office. Of course, it took me all of two seconds to figure out who they were from.
And thank you Ed for your note. I will come out of this situation a more conscientious driver and with an awareness of the very delicate road relationship with bicyclists.
I now get to venture home -- and after that, I don't plan to be behind the wheel until after the New Year.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh wow, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how scary and emotional that would be. I'm glad everyone is okay!
Late to the sitch. Dang, that's rough, but glad you are feeling better. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment