Wouldn't you know it. The avid People reader that I am, and when a Hollywood hottie opens the door for me I didn't even know it!Rick and I were having dinner with Tami and Tom at a great Japanese restaurant in Bellevue called FLO last night. And as we were leaving to head over to the Twisted Cork, another couple was just entering the restaurant. The woman walked in while her other half held the door open for me. I smiled and said "thank you" and he smiled back as I walked outside. I was thinking to myself, "My word, that he is an incredibly good-looking guy." Something about him.
And not even two seconds later, Tami comes up behind me, "Oh my God, that was Rob Estes from Melrose Place!"
I couldn't even believe it. I didn't know he lived in the area. I knew of him, at least his name, but never watched Melrose Place -- I was in college during those years and didn't watch much tv then.
Anyhow, that definitely made our night. :) And I'm sure it was refreshing for him to realize that as he held the door open for me that I had no idea who he was.
4 comments:
i love celeb sightings!
my mom is here, but i'll call you soon to catch up.
I believe his wife, the cute blond from melrose with the bitchy red head sister, or ex wife grew up here. One of the seattle celebs. I know they had a house here but for some reason I think they might be divorced, or getting there.
he was (or is?) married to josie bissett.
youwza, he's a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, the very same. Apparently divorcing/ed Josie Bissett. He had a cute, young blonde with him and they were smooching in the restaurant.
Post a Comment