Here's a sampling of the photos from Puerto Rico and the wedding. The "official" wedding photos should be coming in the next week or so.
Photos on My Travel Diaries
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Musings, diatribes, quips, rants and other random thoughts.
2 comments:
Wow, Michele what a beautiful wedding. I can see why you chose a destination wedding. And you looked amazing. You look like you should have been on the cover of a wedding magazine. And I love love love the dress. I am so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Congrats again, I love you both.
Michele, you look absolutely beautiful - and what a gorgeous setting!! Everything is perfect and fabulous down to the last detail...flowers, cake, attire - and the stunning couple! Congrats to you and Rick...can't wait to see you soon. Let's touch base when all the various wedding festivities are behind you. xoxo, nicole
Post a Comment