Tuesday, October 03, 2006

missed call

While I was in Vancouver visiting with Helena and Fil, I saw that I missed a call from J. I didn't answer it when he called on Thursday evening, so as I was driving back home, I thought I should at least give him a call back.

Rang once, rang twice, rang three times...."hello?" Hey there. It's me. Was just calling to say hello.

We actually had a nice conversation. Catching up on things. Realizing that there was so much that he had missed out on in my life over the last six to eight months.

We then started talking about running into each other at the Snow Patrol concert. He said that he didn't have anyone to go to concerts with any more. And then he said, "You know, I was thinking about getting tickets to Delirium by Cirque du Soliel on Tuesday night. Do you want to go with me?"

My reply. "Thanks for the invitation. I already have plans."

And with that, he had to go to make his hair appointment.

His invitation took me off guard since I had told him awhile back that I was dating someone. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what his M.O. is. But either way, it's made me realized that with R, I am in the right relationship for me.

No comments: