Cause I'm giving up tickets to see Death Cab for Cutie. Why? We'll be on our way to Minnesota for a week. R wanted to make a surprise visit to see his grandma, so we're going unannounced in early December. At least we're not going in the thick of the holiday travel.
This will be my first time to Minnesota. I hear it's really cold, so I better bundle up good. R's from a small town in the southeastern part of the state -- near the Wisconsin and Iowa border. I don't think I've ever been somewhere so far from a major metropolitan area. It's a 2 hour drive to Minneapolis, and even though we're flying into Rochester (known for the Mayo Clinic), R's family is still 45 minutes from that airport.
Going to the heartland to experience the childhood home, grandmother and apple pie. :)
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You'll be in an apron in no time!
Have fun :)
wow! Okay, seriously, I'm getting a little bitter that I haven't met the dude yet. Whassup w/your weekend? We are free, but are probably going to a punkin patch.
Post a Comment