Well, what did I tell you? On the phone, my brother said he'd send a check, but then I got this email from my sister-in-law.
I am not sure what we can pay. I think Matt said he would send $50, but I can't be sure. Avri was just in the hospital again for another week and we still have no insurance. We are going to end up having to sell everything we own just to pay for her.
Me wonders: Does this include their $30k camper trailer and their boat they just bought this summer?
The girls have not really talked about Christmas yet. They can always use clothes. The twins are a 3T, Hattie is a 6x and Avri is a 16 or a 1, and small adult shirts. Avri is really hard to find clothes for. Anything learning is always good. They really like anything you get them.
We may be getting Avri a seizure dog. We will need to do fundraisers and stuff like that to get it, so maybe wait on her and just contribute to that. It won't be until Christmas that we can get it anyways.
Sadly, my oldest niece really does have some serious medical issues and is experiencing quite a lot of seizures. I know the medical bills are expensive, but at the same time, the hospital continues to write off their bills as a loss since they can't afford the tens of thousands of dollars.
Que sera, sera.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There should already be a for sale sign on that boat and trailer...
Post a Comment