Can I just tell you how excited I am? I just got word that DSW (otherwise known as the greatest shoe store....ever) is coming here.
Nov 3 -- Factoria Square Mall, between Nordstrom Rack and Target.
In case you've never heard of DSW...(from their Website):
DSW caters to the passionate shoe enthusiast and indulges customers who love to shop. Since its inception in 1991, DSW has evolved into a distinctive, retail concept that allows customers to personalize their shopping experience by offering a breathtaking assortment of shoes that are instantly accessible, easy-to-shop, and fulfill a broad range of style and fashion desires. Typical DSW stores have over 30,000 pairs of shoes in more than 2,000 styles displayed on the selling floor.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can only assume you'll be taking me there for my birthday what with the perfect timing and all :)
Post a Comment