Last night we were sitting on the couch. I was watching episodes of the Dog Whisperer and R was doing some homework -- really more like "work at home" -- finishing up paperwork from the 14 patients he had seen that day.
I was curled up at the end of the couch, somewhat dosing on and off. As he was flipping to the back of his binder, in the back pocket was a color printout of some photos of me and Zoe. He saw that it caught my glance, and told me that he keeps that in there so he can see me every day.
Lots of warm fuzzies, and big brownie points for him. :)
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is sooooo sweet. I can't wait to meet him! Where are we going anyway?
Have you guys said the L word yet? Ya know, lettuce?
Post a Comment