Partly due to my obsessive-compulsive personality, partly because it's so darn entertaining, I'm now addicted to Soduku...and it's Rick's fault.
For those of you who have never seen, heard or experienced Soduku, I liken it to a crossword puzzle, but with numbers. It's heavily marketed to the baby boomers to help them keep their minds agile as they age. Some of the numbers are filled in for you and you have to figure out (by process of elimination) what the other numbers should be. The trick is that the number can only show up once in each row, column, and in the quadrant boxes. Once you get on a roll, it's quite fun.
Rick bought a book when were at at the grocery store one day and started working on solving the puzzles. Last Saturday, he was sitting there in bed solving his Soduku, and I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and started trying to solve it with him. He was gracious enough, and we were high-fiving when we solved it.
Then later that morning, he casually mentioned that we should stop by the drugstore to pick up my very "own" Soduku book. I suppose it must be pretty annoying to have someone working on your Soduku puzzle over your shoulder. :)
I haven't yet picked up my own book, but I did find that the MSNBC has a daily puzzle. Move over Solitaire, here comes Soduku.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment