Thursday, March 22, 2007

omg - some people just kill me

There's a social discussion alias at work that allows people to solicit for recommendations on various topics. I about fell out of my chair when I saw this one. Seriously, I'm all about loving my pooch, but throwing a birthday party with "doggie friends" to mark the occasion? You've got to be kidding me....

Just so you can see it for yourself.

My dog is turning 3 this Saturday and I want to do something special for her. I am thinking about several options:

  1. Invite her doggie friends and throw a simple Birthday party at the Dog Park, or in my own backyard. Is there a company offer this kind of service/package? Any suggestions?
  2. Take her to a doggie diner for a special meal or treats. Anyone knows a good place?
  3. Invite her doggie friends and take her to a hike or somewhere that’s really dog friendly and fun. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

redheadmomma said...

Oh. my. god. Total lack of awareness in this world. How about take the dog for a fucking walk and donate the money they WOULD have spent on a party -- to charity!? THIS is the type of person who really needs something a little more constructive with their time, man.