Not sure what to think right now. Just got a call from my mom. My youngest brother apparently was busted for selling pot to a classmate. What a dumbass! And of course this means my parents really have to deal with the situation instead of sweeping it under the carpet.
I'm incredibly bothered that my parents have not given him more structure and guidance, and so here we are. Not sure what all the details are since Mom was in hysterics. Something about a boy at his school who nearly OD'd and possibly that my brother had given him pot, though obviously there were other drugs involved there for it to be an OD scare. I think he's been suspended from school since Tuesday and now the 'rents need to meet with the principal to discuss what happens next.
Part of me feels like he should just come out here and live with me or my sister Andrea and get him away from the situation. Gotta love those Mormon upbringings! We'll see what happens.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! I'm so sorry.
Yikes. Well I'm sure they don't believe the pot in his room was a joke from his friends now. From what you've said, sounds like he's a good kid. Just going through a phase?
Post a Comment