Friday, December 21, 2007

bad things happen in 3's?

Well, if yesterday was the first thing, I've just learned of the second thing. Remember that opportunity of a lifetime? I had a hunch, and it's now been confirmed. I lost out to an old nemesis.

They made a COLOSSAL mistake. She takes credit for everything and does absoutely nothing. In fact, a former colleague of ours coined the term "busy faker" in her honor.

Oh well, they'll learn soon enough. Best of luck to them in their hiring decision.

Egads.

God help me with #3, whatever it may be.

2 comments:

Jen said...

No way. What are the odds. Did you know you were both going for it?

redheadmomma said...

That's why you never know when they'll realize they completely screwed up. And it may have been the totally wrong job. Have faith, my dear friend.

:) And have a very Merry Christmas.

love, R