Monday, December 10, 2007

on the brightside

Of course there are some very positive aspects of my "rejection" :
  1. Keep my 5-minute commute
  2. Don't have to consider a drop in salary, bonuses, etc.
  3. My stock keeps vesting, and hopefully the stock price keeps going up
  4. I don't lose the boatload of vacation time I've accrued
  5. I'm not out of a job; I still get to do some cool projects and meet famous people. :)
  6. It's the devil I know vs. the devil I don't know

2 comments:

Laura said...

What's this? Upon who's door were you knocking? Any why were they stupid enough to not snatch you up? You are, after all, the gal who introduced me to the greatness that is being a PR Maven. Okay, so we're communication mavens. That's even better.

Sorry for you chicka. Good brightsides though!

redheadmomma said...

I agree, they were stupid not to see your stunning stunningness that is you.

Love your silver linings...remember the old adage: when one door closes, another one opens.