In a very good way. Found out this morning that my whirlwind business trip to Europe later this week has been postponed until the Fall. There's so much going on right now that I'm actually very relieved to not have to do 5 cities in 5 days thing, though I am really bummed that I don't get to see one of my former colleagues who now lives in London. Ah well, another time.
Only challenge was that I'd planned to pit stop in Minnesota on the way home from the "world tour" so that I could see Rick play in his hometown tournament. I still have a ticket from Minneapolis back home, but was left without a way to get there.
I called him up this morning to let him know what was going on, and to tell him that instead of being on the business trip, I'm going to take a few vacation days and travel with him to Minnesota for the whole time. He was so excited to hear that. And frankly, I'm pretty excited to take a few days off of work as well.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment