We received an email from Joey's "mom" yesterday. She's brokenhearted at the thought of parting with her pup and so she's decided to keep him. We, of course, are happy that she doesn't want to part with Joey, as that's most important.
So we'll remain a two-dog family. Note to self, stay away from breeders, Humane Society and classifieds that may result in a growing family.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fhew! Can't even imagine. That's like having three boys. Nothing against people who do, but I don't have it in me.
I stop by NOAH up north every once in a while to see the kitties. There's no way I would get one while Sol is still around in my small home but a girl can dream and Mike humors me.
The good thing about the Humane Society in Bellevue is every time I stop by the parking lot is full so I turn around.
How on earth were you contemplating three dogs! I'd love one dog but Don puts on his sensible head...talks about the madness and travel etc and I let it drop...for a few days. Anyhoo, I'll see how i cope with baby 2 and then maybe doggy 1.
hey michele! i just stumbled upon your blog through gilly's and was tickled to find a link to my blog. i love that we're all connected. i'll have to add you to my list of blogs to read. i have just changed blogs though. here is my new address: http://imanorbyah.blogspot.com/
hope you keep reading. i will.
love,
n
Post a Comment