
I am blessed to have gained such incredible friends from my 12 years here. And so many of you were able to make it to my shower on Saturday -- the sun was out and it was all about just
getting together and enjoying each other's company
(tossing in some neck and foot massages, along with some tarot card readings). Having everyone over made me realize how infrequent I host gatherings at our home. I think we determined the last time we had something at the house was
Janya's baby shower in April 2007, and possibly my last Oscar's Party in February that same year. Made me realize how much remodeling and updating we've done to the townhouse over the last few years.
Thanks to the
tremendous generosity of these gals, I now have the "resources" to host a respectable party.
Not to mention the "bag of tricks" I was gifted to spice up the bedroom -- oh my. :) And so now the countdown is really on -- 6 weeks to
Playa del Carmen. And now if the Seattle sunshine we're getting will last until then, I'll be a very happy camper.
5 comments:
Massages and Tarot cards? I should have told Rob he could handle the first swim class on his own so I wouldn't have to miss the shower! So so bummed that I missed it. Six weeks! You must be getting pretty excited!
you have such a wonderful group of friends who are a testament to the person that you are. And I think you're so amazing. love & hugs, R
oooooh, i so wish i could have been there. just six more weeks, omg!!! so excited for you. will call soon!
You have the greatest friends and I consider myself blessed to be among them and get the chance to know and love you :)
Your house is so gorgeous you should rent it out for people to host parties!
Great pics, Red!
Hey is that a new couch in the background? Nice!
Post a Comment