It was fabulous. I highly recommend it.
Loulou planned a surprise day for me yesterday as a way to say thanks for the time she lived at my house for 10 months while she waited for her house in another state to sell. Of course, I enjoyed having loulou as a temporary roommate for the time, and didn't really expect anything but she really wanted to do something special for me.
So Saturday morning she shows up at my house at 8 am, dressed in sweats and I had been instructed the day before to wear the same. Outside she has a towncar waiting for us and we take out to an unknown destination.
We get to downtown and I see that we've arrived at the Robert Leonard salon. Oh yeah! Walking in, we are greeted with so much enthusiasm as we embark on our Robert Leonard day at the salon package.
Eight hours of pampering and special treatment. A girl could get used to this.
Body polish, then facial, and off to my manicure and pedicure. Lunch. And then to my massage, hair style and make up. Loulou and I were the salon celebrities that day.
She'd also told me to bring a nice evening dress with me, so we changed into our oh la la dresses and headed over to the Icon Grill for a fabulous dinner. The waiter really liked Loulou, so we got even more preferential treatment with extra special desserts and drinks. :)
Not a bad way to spend a Saturday. As I type, I'm still basking in my post-spa day delirium.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that sounds like heaven! I want to hear details when we talk next. :)
Post a Comment