Whirlwind. That about sums up this week. I started my new job on Monday, knowing that I was stepping into a "ginormous" project with a accelerating deadline of next week. Being the new kid on the block, there's a lot of "content" that I'm not familiar with, so I've been doing what I can given my new-to-the-business status.
Total 360 from where I was a few weeks ago, bored out of my skull with nothing to do. But I absolutely LOVE being productive and having some real work to do and focus on. So along with that, it's been no less than 12 hour days all week. And to add to that, I've actually been getting into the gym every morning before heading into work.
Incredibly productive, but leaving me incredibly tired by the time I get home from work, forage for some food, deal with household issues like laundry, bills, etc. And then by 9:30 or 10, I am down for the count.
More to do. More to do. But thought I'd peek my head up and say hello.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting. Glad it's going well and busy. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment